Sunday, October 26, 2008

Where Oh Where Has the Time Gone???

I cannot believe that all of September has passed and now most of October. I don't think I can even begin to sum up the last 2 months for you, but oh I am going to try. Here it goes: UMMM - school, football, homework, laundry, school, football, homework, laundry - you get the picture! Well, we really have been consumed with all of the above. The kids are really enjoying school and their teachers. Corbin finally, started after Labor Day and has been having lots of fun, too. I love this time of year. October brings such a fun spirit to our house. This has to be one of our favorite times of the year. I actually decorated the house the last weekend of September because I was so anxious for fall! The boys love dressing up in their costumes and eating candy for days! I can't wait to see what Emerson thinks!! Well, October 14th was the day I had my thyoid surgery. I stayed 1 night in the hospital (crazy what I have to do for a break!). It all went great and the doctor said I did NOT have cancer. YEAHH! My scar looks pretty good at this point, too. Friday night we went over to Alicia and Randy's and carved pumpkins with friends and family. We had a blast! Although I did all the carving. Saturday was our last football game. Toby and Landon had so much fun. It was hard work, but well worth it. They only won 1 game, but learned a ton. Baylor is now dying to play. Next season should be really crazy with 2 playing. This week we will be having lots of school Fall Parties and getting ready for Trick or Treating. Baylor's birthday is Saturday and the FL vs. GA game. And on Sunday we are having Sweet Emmie Baptised. It will be crazy. But, that's life with 4 kids I guess? Hope all is well with everyone.

No comments:

Post a Comment