Saturday, April 11, 2009

Eggs and X-Games

Good Friday was a really Good Friday! For years, me and the kids would go over to my Gran's house and color Easter eggs. The kids always looked forward to this tradition. The loved GG (as they called her)! She would have everything ready and set up for us. We would pick up lunch and enjoy a few hours together. In memory of Great Gran, my Dad, brother, his wife and kids all came over and we colored Easter eggs together. It was fun. I was a little out of sorts...GG always did everything. I even had to call my mom-in-la (Tickle) to find out how to boil the eggs!
The kids had a blast! They love being together.
This is the egg Landon made for GG!
Emmie thought it was quite fun, too!
Later in the afternoon the kids and neighborhood kids put on THE X-Games! It started at 5pm sharp!! We had autograph books, fireworks, cookies and kool-aide and lots of TRICKS!
This is Brandon doing his BIG trick!
Here they are...what a group!

No comments:

Post a Comment