Tuesday, January 26, 2010

Recap...

So, here's a small sampling of what we've been up to lately!
Emerson turned 2!!!
Landon turned 10!!!
Having Fun!!
There's so much more, ya know, 'cause I've been MIA!! I've decide that I would rather read other BLOGS than write my own! HA!!
We've been doing the usual school stuff ~ with lots of homework and oh, a Science Fair Project!!! Thankk the Lord that that is behind us! We've also put down wood floors in the boys bedrooms. That has been a chore, but thanks to my Handy-Dandy neighbor, Gary, and my husband they are finished!! And it looks so good! I will never own carpet again. Only a cute rug where needed!
My main man as been busy with our new Pop Warner Football and Cheer League (Oceanway Sports Assoc.). We are all so excited ~ it is really happening. Oceanway has never had it's own league. We've got a lot to do and a lot of money to raise, but it will all be worth it come August!!
I hope everyone in Blogland (my favorite place) is doing well!!

1 comment:

  1. I'm so glad to see your update! I love all of the pictures. Gosh is Landon really 10!!!! I know I say it all the time but your children are just beautiful. love you lots and give them all a hug and kiss from me!

    ReplyDelete