Wednesday, November 17, 2010

Storytime

I so longed for a sweet little girl and now that I have her I don't know what to do with her! I know for a fact that I am so not into the whole "playgroup" thing anymore. It's like I don't know what to do with a toddler. They need interaction. I feel so bad for her. She is here at he house with me all day long...with nobody to play with!
I can't lie. I just really don't want to sit down and play with her. There are way to many other things I'd rather be doing. And no, I don't mean laundry!
So, today I strapped on my "good mommy" boots and took my little "sweet peaches" to the Main Library downtown! They are celebrating their 5yr. birthday for the new building! It was great fun for us both. I enjoyed watching her during the sing-a-longs and the storytelling. She had such a sweet smile on her face the whole time. She also really enjoyed the art and craft part! It was a great afternoon!

1 comment:

  1. so sweet! Can I just tell you that she is just gorgeous! Glad that yall had some sweet time together. I know that we all are in such different places, but I have to be honest that I envy the time that you have to be home with her. I wish that I could do it with Collier....stink'n bills say I have to work though. Love you lots. Hope that yall have a good Thanksgiving. Give everyone a big ol hug from me!
    SC

    ReplyDelete