Saturday, July 26, 2008

Compass Lake

I cannot believe I am just NOW posting pics from last weekend. OMG! We had so much fun at Compass Lake with Justin and Shannon. It puts a smile on my face just thinking about it! We talked and laughed and the guys drank a ton as usual. The kids jumped off the dock at least 100 times each! It was such a great trip. I wish I could sit on that deck every morning and drink my morning coffee. Ahh, that would be the good life! We are so thankful that our family lets us enjoy their "Little Slice of Heaven" with them, though. Justin is so funny. He is a big kid and he's ate up with wrestling just like my boys. So, they talked wrestling smack all weekend. I mean, can I get a break already!! HA! Well, thanks to Justin the boys are now watching wrestling 4 nights a week. Can I say, "PAY BACK"! Well, it was an amzing trip. Everyone had a wonderful time, Emmie included. Sweet Baby Shang just smiled and laughed all weekend. What a blessing. Being in such a serene place makes you realize that life is great, especially when spent with family!

No comments:

Post a Comment