Tuesday, August 19, 2008

First Day of School

None of us can believe school is here again. The boys were very anxious Monday morning before school. Baylor had a major break done the moment he hit the classroom. Landon being the sweet brother that he is gave him words of encouragement and a big hug. He gave me a thumbs up as I was leaving as he wiped away his tears. Landon was excited! He got the teachers he wanted and is in class with his best friend from across the street, Brandon, is in his class again this year! They are very excited about that! They were all smiles when they got home. Both of them had a great day. This morning Baylor did a little better. It is just so hard to be on your own without mom or dad. He gets so anxious. As time goes it will get better. Well, as you can see my pics are foggy! I guess there was fog on my lens - bummer!! They both looked stylish and ready to learn. They both got WWE wrestling backpacks - Landon has the Undertaker and Bay has DX Generation! I just learned tonight that school is cancelled for Wed. and Thurs. due to Fay which is supposed to become a Huricane. This should be interesting. I am also supposed to meet with my surgeon tomorrow too. I will keep everyone posted.

1 comment:

  1. Steph - we'll be praying for you tomorrow as you meet with the surgeon. I ask that God will give the doctor knowledge and wisdom as you discuss what is ahead for you in regards to surgery. I pray that it is all in God's timing and all according to His will! Love you girl.
    SC

    ReplyDelete