Thursday, February 18, 2010

Giving

Several different afternoons, the boys have gone out in the neighdorhood and collected food for Second Harvest Food Bank! They did a great job. They collected quite a bit of canned and boxed items. Yesterday we all piled up in the mini and drove the items to the Second Harvest Food Bank downtown. The kids collected enough to fill a grocery cart! I am so proud of their effort! Emmie even lended a hand!
Now onto other breaking news!
I went garbage diving this morning ~ that's a first for me!
I was taking the kids to school and spotted this on the side of the road:

I just couldn't resist. I was a tad bit nervous about stopping on the side of the road and grabbing another persons trash, but I got over it! Score for me. I cannot wait to clean her up!

No comments:

Post a Comment