Monday, February 15, 2010

President's Day, Potty Training and Tea...

Oh, I can't seem to get motivated today! I think it's because it is Monday and Monday's are always hard for me! I thought that since the kids were out of school that it would be a fun day, but instead it's just a blah day. Oh well.
Last night Emmie decided that she didn't want her diaper on. She's been doing this lately and I go with it for a little while then we move right back to the diaper. She was ready to do this in September so I'm guessing at this point she's really ready! I left her "Big Girl" underware on her last night for bed. I don't know what I was thinking because she sleeps with us, but she woke up dry! I couldn't believe it. She's done good most of the day, but the last 3 times she's wet her pants. I am going to stick with it though. It will be really nice this summer not dealing with diapers and the pool. I never did like those swim diapers ~ YUCK! The boys were all over 3 years old when they trained so she is a bit younger than them. I used the book potty Training in Less than A day. It worked really good, but I really don't have the luxury of being confined to the house for a week. If anyone has any tips on potty training young girls let me know!
Right now I am enjoying a hot cup of Peppermint Tea! Yummy! I love peppermint and it's caffine free which is nice! I think next time I go to the store I will pick up the white chocolate kiss. It sounds really yummy.
Maybe my day is blah because I'm potty training ~ unexpectedly! Wish me luck.

No comments:

Post a Comment