Monday, March 8, 2010

I Need an Office ~ Like yesterday!!!

I have a serious problem...I love to move furniture! And now that Toby and I have taken on a few new business opporitunities I've realized that we need an office ~ BAD! Before Emerson was born we used the back room for our computer, toys and stuff. We've put our home computer in our kids hall way since then Please let me know. I know that sounds weird, but it is actually a really neat space. Near the entrance to 2 of the bedrooms there is a big open area ~ almost like it was meant for the desk to go there. But (yes that is a big but) Toby and I now have lots of papers and stuff. I've got tons of Avon books ~ last campaign books, this campaign books and next campaign books and that's only the half of it!! So, I'm thinking about converting our dining room (the one we NEVER use) into a multi functioning office/craft area! Hopefully, when we see some money coming in we will close it in. I've been playing around with it and I think it can work. Do any of you have ideas??? I could use some serious help!!

1 comment: