Wednesday, March 3, 2010

Where Oh Where To Begin...

Sunday was a beautiful day! The family gathered with my Grandfather to dedicate the carillon system in the memory of our G.G.! Gran was such a special person and is missed greatly everyday! Here are a few pictures from the afternoon: Earlier in the week Emerson started a new gymnastics class. This class is for 3-4 year olds. I actually watch instead of being part of the class! After class we met Erica and Jillian for a little play time! The girls are so cute together ~ they are really enjoying their time with each other! In other news, I have opened up an etsy shop!! There are only a few goodies in there but it will soon be filled to the brim! Check it out: http://www.cutemessyfunky.etsy.com/ Also, I am signing up to become an Avon Rep.!!! YEAH!!! I am really excited about this. Toby's cousin is a rep and I am meeting her on Thursday to get all my books to get started. I will have an eBoutique up and running soon. Toby is also getting involved in a new endeavor called ViSalus! This is an amzing product. Check it out as well: http://www.tobycrews.bodybyvi.com/ If you have any questions you can contact him through that site! Lots more to come! Hope you have a great week!

No comments:

Post a Comment