Friday, January 7, 2011

Inspiration

Oh, how I love spending hours and hours
jumping from one blog to another!
It is crazy how many creative people are floating around out there!
Layla, at The Lettered Cottage is Ahhh-mazing!
This is her dining room.
Oh, how I looooove the wood wall...I want one!
But, I am lacking $$$, time and oh yeah, a Handy-man!! LOL! So, for now I will settle on a more realistc plan... STRIPES!
Below is Layla's version.
Again, LOVE!

Here is my Formal Living Room turned Dining Room BEFORE.

After a few hours of work. Ya know, the pain-staking part ~

measuring, leveling, penciling and taping!

Blah!

It's getting more exciting! Here it is!
I love how it tured out!
Now I just need a light fixture.
I'm thinking about a nice large Drum Pendant...hum??

No comments:

Post a Comment