Monday, January 17, 2011

Lampshade Revamped

The office space I've been working on is coming along pretty good!
Now I'm working on all of the little things...
the details!
I love this lamp! I think it has been in almost
every room in my house! Ha!
At one time there were 2.
I believe one of the kids knocked over the other.
It ended up in pieces on the floor.
I like it on the desk.
It looks nice, adds light when you need it,
but it seemed to be missing something.
So, I added rolled flowers to the shade!
These rolled flowers are so easy to make.
You can do so many things with them.
Aren't they so pretty? Next I added some ribbon to the edges! What a difference a few details can make! To make your very own rolled flowers check out this site for directions!

1 comment:

  1. that is WAY too cute! Love those flowers, and am even more impressed that you made them. You are so crafy. You should retitle your blog...Martha's corner!

    Love ya!

    ReplyDelete