Monday, September 21, 2009

Monkey See, Monkey Do!!

Emerson is so funny! She can't decide if it's more fun to take her shirt off and run around like the boys or to put her bracelet, shoes and make-up on! At this moment she decided putting on mommies mascara was WAY more fun!
It was so funny because I could not find her. I was getting dressed and doing my hair. I walked into my closet to get my shoes and there she was sitting in my closet putting mascara on her eyes! I laughed so hard and then ran out the door to get Toby to snap this pic. (Yeah, I still don't have a camera!) Everytime she sees this picture she smiles and cheers, "Eyes! Eyes!"
She is so proud of herself!
By the way...this is twice in one week that I've updated! YIPPEE!!!

1 comment:

  1. was that today? Is that her new hair cut? She is so stink'n cute, I just want to kiss those sweet cheeks!

    ReplyDelete