Monday, September 14, 2009

WOW! 2 months later and I decided to up-date my blog. I can't help it. I'm such a SLACKER! On most days I just can't find the words; although, I love reading everyone else's creative and moving words. Maybe that's the problem - I'm trying to be something I'm not. Believe it or not, in college my favorite class was my writing class. Go figure. I guess these days I'm feeling a little worn down. Kinda like my brain is fried or is it there's always a kid tugging at me. Probably both! So here's a little run down of the things we've been up to lately ~ OK, the last 2 months:
  • Enjoyed the Lake with my cousin and her family
  • August 1 was the start of Pop Warner Football practices (5 nights a week)
  • Swam at the community pool
  • Celebrated my birthday
  • FORGOT our 12th Wedding Anniversary
  • School started for the kids on August 24th ~ my baby boy, Corbin, started Kindergarten
  • Since Aug. 22nd our Saturdays are filled with Pop Warner Football games
  • Oh and we cannot leave out HOMEWORK started

I think that covers the highlights! In between all of that I did manage to squeeze in some projects ~ stuff I love to do ~ around the house:

  • sewed some pillows, dresses for Emmie, and some medical hats
  • ripped up Landon's dirty carpet
  • painted some tired furniture
  • made a LARGE chalk board in the laundry room

Needless to say, we've been busy with what we call LIFE!!! On top of all that, I broke my digital camera. So, hopefully soon I can update with some pics! And from now on I will do my best to update weekly!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment