Friday, September 25, 2009

Ready, Set, Go!

I am so excited about this weekend! After the boys' football game, Toby and I are heading to Birmingham, AL. Incase yall don't know, that's where my dear Cuz lives! We haven't been to ole B'ham in quite awhile. This trip is a very special occassion. It's Collier's Baptism Day Sunday! And, I am honored to say that I am Collier's Godmother!!! Shannon is the Godmother of three of my children and I am so excited to finally repay her by being Collier's Godmother. By the way, that baby has the cutest dimples {just like his mamma}! Toby and I haven't been away without all the kids in some time and we are looking forward to the 8 hour car ride without any interuptions!! I may make him turn his phone off. Not really, but it wouldn't be a bad idea. I have to admit, leaving the kids behind is a big feat. There is sooooo much to think about. I am so glad that my wonderful mom and dad {Tickle and Pa} will be watching the kids the majority of the time and our sweet friend across the street will have the older 2 Saturday night. I know it's a short trip, but there is so much to pack. I feel for Tickle come Monday morning getting three kids dressed and out the door! If anyone can do it ~ it's Tickle! SUPER Tickle as I should call her! On another note, I've got to give my little peeps some praise! My three boys got their progress reports today and they are all doing so well. I am a super proud mamma! God has given me such wonderful kids. God is GOOD all the time!!! A family that I don't know reminded me of that. This family is such an inspiration and a true test to God's unwaving love. Please check their blog out and say a quick prayer for them. http://www.caringbridge.org/visit/mackmichael Hope to have lots of sweet pictures when we return!!

No comments:

Post a Comment